- Carlton South
- $55000 - $60000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- CBD fringe
- 2 locations
- Full study support
FutureYou are currently partnering with a two partner firm on the CBD fringe. They are highly accessible with a great team and awesome culture. This firm prides themselves on the training if their staff in order to provide the best services to their clients in business services and business advisory.
The firm is a short walk from public transport. There are many shops and cafes close to grab a nice coffee or bite to eat at lunch.
They provide continuous training and support to make sure you are given all the best tools to succeed.
You will be reporting to an excellent manager with a great skillset and open door mindset. Your role will include but not be limited to.
- Successfully undertaking all communications with the clients
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- Have a minimum of 18 months' local experience
- Experience in working in a senior accountant capacity within Business Services
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.