- New South Wales
- Competitive Package
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Senior Legal Counsel
- General Commercial and Projects Lawyer
- In-House Sydney CBD – 12 Month FTC
Our client a leading Australian infrastructure organisation is looking for a senior legal counsel to support their in-house legal team on commercial and major infrastructure agreements. The role will be reporting into the General Counsel providing legal support to the Board and senior stakeholders within the business.
- Reviewing and negotiating a range of infrastructure related contracts including property and financing agreements
- Assisting with bid submission processes as well as providing advice on contracts during their delivery and any disputes during the delivery of a project.
- Keeping the business abreast of new relevant legislation
- Providing training to the business on up to date legislation and regulation
- Providing legal advice to different business units as required including across property law, environmental, construction, energy and employment.
- Ideally a minimum of 7 years PQE gained from a leading private practice firm or in-house organisation
- Strong commercial drafting, reviewing and negotiating skills
- Exposure across key areas of law including; construction, property, planning and environment, telecommunications and employment
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment and also independently where required.
In return the role offers a varied role in a growing business with flexible work arrangements.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.