- $120000 - $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 days ago
- Exciting new Australian start up business
- Growing online business
- Fast paced customer focused organisation
Our client is an exciting Australian start up business who have experienced fantastic growth and have huge ambitions to continue along this successful trajectory. A vision to change the way people purchase their products online and be the company of choice in there market. Growth generated through innovative product development, a world class order fulfilment operation and an unrivalled customer experience.
Create an efficient and customer centre end to end supply chain in Australia including planning, purchasing, inbound freight, warehousing, customer service and after care. Deliver strategies to ensure our client is at the forefront of cost effective delivery and customer experience. Oversee fulfilment systems and processes to ensure efficiency's.
- Continue to challenge the traditional logistics model to improve customer experience,speed of delivery and create cost efficiency's.
- Oversee 3PL and operational execution and relationship management, business process optimisation & strategy needed for growth. Develop reverse logistics and end of life
- processes including collection, warehousing, donations or recycling of products
- Partner with internal digital team to ensure data-flow & business processes are aligned and working to improve integration & transnational automation
- Manage teams ensuring we are offering best in class service while maintaining efficiency's through automation and system improvements
- Oversee sales & operations planning activities: analysing historical sales data, coordinating input from Sales, Marketing and Procurement teams.
- Developing and implementing robust S&OP and long-range planning processes globally
- Ensure customer discounting strategy and timing of campaigns are perfectly aligned between S&OP and monthly financial forecasts
- Ensure inventory policy supports set KPI service targets, and mitigating inventory risk
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations or similar relevant qualifications
- 8+ years in a similar role in fast paced customer facing business
- Extensive ERP experience (Netsuite)
- Strong leadership skills with high level communication and negotiation skills
- High level of knowledge of freight, warehousing and inventory practices and systems
- Experience creating and maintaining a positive environment that promotes high-performance standards and attainment of goals
- Clear understanding of accounting principles and the impact of Supply Chain transactions
- Accurate analytic skills underpinned by well-developed strategic thinking
- Demonstrated commercial and relationship building skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills in all applications
Dir - 02 9195 2385
Mob - 0421 451 709