- $90,000 + Super + Commissions
- Job Type
- 13 days ago
- Top 5-star hotel in Sydney
- 80% MICE / 20% Corporate Split
- Take over an existing portfolio of clients
FutureYou have partnered with an exceptional client in the hospitality sector that is looking for a passionate and autonomous Business Development Director to join their sales MICE team as an Business Development Director taking over an existing portfolio of clients.
The Business Development Director will primarily focus on managing and nurturing the portfolio of existing top clients to increase revenue opportunities. You will use your in-depth industry knowledge to identify new opportunities, grow relationships and boost revenue within the hospitality sector. You will be a great communicator who succeeds at building long term relationships.
The successful candidate will have hands on experience with business development primarily in the MICE space with proven results in sales. You will be a motivated, passionate individual with great industry knowledge. Ideally, you will also meet the following criteria:
- Confident at implementing marketing initiatives to improve market share, sales and overall revenue
- Provides excellent and consistent customer service
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and successful at building client relationships
- A minimum of 2 - 3 year’s experience with MICE within the top 5-star hotels
- Professional personal presentation and well spoken
- Mandarin speaking desired but not manditory
- MUST have experience in MICE sales in hotels
A competitive salary package inclusive of base salary and commission will be on offer to the successful candidate, together with an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Anthony Zaman on 0434 242 723.