- $110000 - $130000 per annum, Benefits: super + bonus + more
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Global and Tier 1 FMCG Company
- Information Management & Record-keeping Executive
- Sydney Location | $110k - $130k + super + bonus
A global, well-known and Tier 1 leading FMCG organisation with a presence in over 200 markets across the world, are seeking an experienced Information Management Executive to join their team. The Information Management (IM) Executive is responsible for identifying, implementing and maintaining quality information, record-keeping strategies and practices within the company.
This role is responsible for assisting staff to ensure they are compliant with the relevant policies and processes and supporting and managing the technical requirements of related IM systems.
- Manage the Information Management Program across the business, in line with business priorities and the regulatory and legislative environment.
- Identify and implement areas for improvements to the IM Program
- Effective management of company documents in accordance to relevant policies and procedures
- Project manage IM solutions and/or business improvements as required.
- Support the implementation and management of an IM compliance monitoring and evaluation process
- Ensure continued assessment, maintenance and improvement of the ECM system
- Identify enhancements available to the ECM system to further improve the user experience and efficient management of company records
- Oversee the management of the Company’s hard-copy and external storage requirements, including;
- Coordinating the prompt sending/retrieval of hard-copy records to the IM Warehouse and external storage providers
- Conduct training on IM Program requirements, IM responsibilities and relevant IM related systems
- Produce clear, detailed IM technical process documentation as required
- Manage the day to day requirements of the IM function
- Experience in Information Management experience
- Change management mind-set
- Proactive and demonstrate initiative
- Creative and curious nature
- Capable of communicating efficiently with people on all levels & backgrounds
- Able to identify, report, design and scope IM business solutions and processes to deliver significant business and system improvements
- Technically proficient in the use of IT systems with particular focus on ECM solutions.
- High level of problem-solving skills
- Opportunities available for regular Learning and Development
A rare permanent opportunity to join a global tier 1 FMCG company with a phenomenal culture and team, offering career development and progression
The IM Executive is a stand alone position sitting in the Legal team and managing the full IM function, there is some support from the team if needed
Great salary package offered $110k - $130k + super + bonus + attractive corporate benefits (depending on experience)
Beautiful offices located close to Sydney CBD and public transport
Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Elmira Naghizadeh in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2951.