- $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 21 days ago
- CBD Location
- XERO based firm
- Favourable amount of advisory work
FutureYou are currently partnering with a 2 Partner firm in the hart of CBD. This firm is 100% XERO based and continuously improve and streamline processes in order to do more advisory work.
The firm has a very relaxed and entrepreneurial environment.
The partners believe in consistent personal development in order to keep their staff engaged and relevant
Reporting to one of the partners;
- Preparation of tax compliance work (financial statements, income tax returns, BAS/IAS, FBT returns, payroll tax etc)
- Liaising with the ATO and other regulatory agencies
- Mentoring of junior staff
- Working with a range of entities including companies, trusts, partnerships, sole traders and super funds
- Preparation of budgets and fee estimates
- Management of ATO lodgement and ASIC
In order to be successful for this role you will;
- Have a minimum 4 years’ in public practice
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent advisory, rapport-building and stakeholder-management skills.
- Likes to work in a team environment, having fun and being social
- Manage the preparation and delivery of compliance requirements and projects
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.