- $90,000 package +
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Firm with a progressive approach to reward & recognition
- Collegiate and highly collaborative team
- 3+ years PAE
Recognised for their skills and expertise, our client is a multi-award-winning national law firm in the insurance industry. The firm provides the best and most cost-effective service with their core values and high quality of client services, handling claims across all major classes of insurance, and acts for the biggest names in the insurance industry both locally and overseas.
With a national team, the firm’s insurance & health team is well-known throughout the insurance claims industry for producing high quality advice and delivering exceptional service, led by well-respected principals.
About the Role
Due to continued growth, they have a newly created position available for a Lawyer with 3+ years' insurance experience. You will be involved in a variety of professional indemnity matters across construction, health care, some directors and officers' and management liability files.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior property professional indemnity experience is highly desirable;
- Strong client and relationship building skills;
- Strong client service focus and a passion for helping people;
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to multi-task;
- Excellent analytical, drafting and communication skills;
- Demonstrated proactive approach to file management;
- Experience working in a high-volume work environment; and
- A strong academic record.
Benefits & Culture
The opportunity to work with a firm that values diversity and strives to create an inclusive environment where all employees can bring their whole selves to work. You will be rewarded with genuine career prospects and an excellent team environment renowned for its collaborative culture, passion for client service and professional development opportunities. Remuneration will be commensurate with relevant experience.
How to Apply
This is one of several Insurance roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all your options, please contact Anna Caelli on (03) 8547 1386 or 0478 832 930. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply' button.