- New South Wales
- Salary up to $120k + super subject to experience
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
• Mature team of experienced professionals
• 12 - 24 month contract
Our client are a well known financial services organisation that support government and public service employees. Operating out of a centrally located office, they have developed a culture of strong work ethic, collaboration and a mature working environment. Having been in operation for 100 years they have a rich heritage and history and are embarking on celebrations to make this momentous occasion. As such they are looking for a Marketing professional to join their team to support with communication projects.
This is a broad marketing communications role that will see you delivering compelling campaigns across on and offline channels to the key customer base. Specifically, you will:
- Manage all marketing and communications activities around the 100 year celebration as well as other special projects that will occur throughout the next 12 months
- Manage the delivery of a new website together with a program of web analytics including usage, session and user statistics to identify key trends
- Identify new and engaging ways to communicate with the existing and target customers
- Gain and feed in key insights to help with the ongoing improvement program to customer communication
To be considered ideally you will be a marketing or communications professional who has spent time in a financial services, membership or government organisation. You will be somebody who is used to operating in a mature working environment where there are no politics and no red tape. In addition you will be able to operate autonomously with a ‘can-do’ attitude, who is comfortable rolling up your sleeves and supporting the broader team when required.
Our client is offering a very flexible working environment and competitive salary package for the right candidate.
For a further discussion please feel free to contact Rachel Shermer on 9195 2346