- Surrey Hills
- $75000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 16 days ago
- 3 Partner cloud-based firm in Surrey Hills
- Conveniently located near trains, trams and has car parking
- Client facing role with comprehensive advisory exposure
FutureYou is partnering with a 3 partner firm based in Surrey Hills who is renowned for their excellent culture and professional development. This firm encourages their accountants to be meeting with their clients regularly, in a role that focusses on advising and adding value you to your clients. This firm is Xero based and offers excellent internal and external training for staff.
The culture within the firm is professional but down to earth. The office orders lunch in for staff once a week, has quarterly functions, Friday drinks, birthday lunches, a monthly RDO policy and a friendly office culture. The office has a large kitchenette area and plenty of café/shops in walking distance.
In your role, you will work closely with senior staff on clients up to $60mil annual turnover and complex multi entity groups.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Attending client meetings and building strong relationships.
- Providing comprehensive business advisory to clients.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Exposure to Xero desirably
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.