- New South Wales
- $180000 - $200000 per annum, Benefits: + Super
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• Keen focus on cultural development, profit margins and continuous improvement
• FMCG Manufacturing experience required
A major name in FMCG Product Manufacturing urgently needs a Site Operations Manager to run their site near Villawood.
Reporting to the Regional Director the Site Operations Manager will be responsible for the P&L of a $65m revenue site employing 100 + staff. Your role will cover:
- Full site matrix responsibility across manufacturing, engineering, quality and supply chain
- Implementation of CI methodlogies and a focus on waste reduction
- Ensuring a safety first zero harm culture is adhered to.
- Customer facing commercial management on site
Through your team you will ensure highest levels of DIFOT wih lowest returns possible. In return you will work for a true market leader on a site going through a period change which you will be responsible for shaping for the future.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be available at short notice and have extensive plant management experience gained from within a fast moving JIT operation. Ideally you will be Degree qualified and you will certainly have extensive experience regards culture change, continuous improvement and safety first JIT manufacturing. Your experience will ideally be gained from food, pharmaceutical or packaging manufacturing.
$180,000- $200,000 + Super/ Day rate equivalent
Matt Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9381 2951