- $60000 - $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Clear career progression available
- Manage your own client portfolio and have exposure to advisory work
- Flexible working environment and relaxed culture
Leading accounting firm in the Northern Suburbs specialising in business services, tax and corporate advisory that has a strong reputation in the market for being a leader in client services. They develop staff within the firm by providing exposure to a broad and varied client base, along with ongoing training and development opportunities, while working within a positive team culture that preserves a healthy work/life balance.
As the result of an internal promotion an exciting opportunity now exists for a talented Intermediate Accountant to join the business advisory team.
About The Role
Reporting directly into the Partner, you will have full autonomy in the role that involves:
- Advisory and compliance work for a varied client base
- Budgeting and Forecasting; management reports; business plan review
- Attending client meetings and providing insight into growth opportunities and areas of efficiency gains
- Assisting in due diligence, M&A and other corporate advisory projects as required
- Managing and delegating workflow for graduates
- Brand new office in the Northern suburbs
- Client facing role
- Employer of choice; positive working culture
- Work/life balance
- Min 2 years' experience working within business services
- Track record of success working with small to medium sized business
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- CA/CPA commenced
- Passion for advisory work highly regarded
- Competent Xero experience preferred
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply now!
If you would like more information on this position, or others within the public practice space, please give Michael Phillips a call on 0434 423 202.