- $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Large enterprise organisation, highly recognizable brand
- Varied and dynamic work portfolio across multiple technologies
- Permanent position with focus on personal development
Our client is one of the most recognizable brands in Australia, with extensive physical store presence, and a newly revamped digital offering. They are currently going through an extensive security uplift and require an application security specialist to help them secure critical internal and external applications.
This role is primarily focused on assisting in the design and development of web and mobile based applications for internal and external stakeholders and customer. The position sits within the wider Security function, a team which has a collaborative and agile mindset. Given the large size of the organisation and the varied mix of applications, no two days will be the same.
- Good general IT knowledge working in large enterprise environments
- Strong development skills across at least two programming languages
- Previous experience working in a cloud native environment
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and tools
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with a diverse group of individuals
- Excellent knowledge of the most common vulnerabilities, and the current security landscape
- Hands on experience with at least one of the following: Chef, Ansible, Vagrant, Puppet
- Previous developer experience viewed favorably.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.