- $140000 - $170000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Package
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Legal Counsel – Litigation
- In-house growth opportunity
- Senior litigator to work closely with General Counsel
- Mid-tier or top-tier private practice disputes experience preferred
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced litigator to join the in-house team of a growing professional services firm. Working closely with the GC, you will work collaboratively with another Senior Legal Counsel & oversee the work of more junior Legal Counsel in relation to commercial litigation & regulatory disputes work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic management of complex, large-scale commercial disputes, firm-wide.
- Responding to queries/claims from regulators & handling compliance issues.
- Assisting with a range of litigious issues including professional negligence, class actions, debt recovery, insolvency, ASIC enquiries, insurance and audit claims.
- Providing strategic advice to the business and liaising closely with the global team.
- A minimum of 4-7 years’ PAE in general commercial litigation gained within a top-tier, mid-tier or global disputes practice.
- Audits exposure is advantageous together with a risk-adverse approach
- Strong technical, strategic and communication skills
- Strong inter-personally with an ability to build effective relationships with both internal & external stakeholders.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for promotion internally.
- A friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- A host of other benefits.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.