- $70000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Part-time & full-time plus completely flexible working arrangements
- Generous and achievable monetary bonus structure
- Free parking and within two minutes’ walk of train station
- All partners are ex-top tier and bring superb expertise and a incredible diverse client base
With all of the Partners coming from Big 4 and Top 10 firms, this Southern Sydney firm brings the best of both worlds to both its clients and its staff. The firm boasts an impressive "city-like" service offering whilst still maintaining a more relaxed and flexible work environment that would usually be found in a suburban practice. The firms client base is comprised of very HNWIs, large CBD businesses and some local SMEs. The Partners drive innovation and have brought on various team members with impressive backgrounds and various areas of specialisation to offer high-level services in Business Services, Tax Advisory, outsourced CFO, Corporate Finance, Business Advisory. Their brand-new offices reflect their commitment to technology and accessibility to partners with a contemporary decor and open-plan set up.
All of the partners have young families and work/life balance, flexibility and family commitments are an up-most priority for all staff.
You will work alongside the partners and two managers to focus on Business Services and Tax. Your general duties will be:
- Provide tax planning, tax compliance, business advisory and tax advisory services to the firms diverse client base
- Meet with clients to understand their business needs and goals
- Work with partners to assist clients in achieving their goals
- Review the work of junior staff members
- Mentor and train junior staff
- Recognise opportunities for value-add and assist clients with technology and process improvement
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- CA or CPA qualification or near completion
- Over 3 years experience in professional practice
- The ability to mentor junior staff and review work
- Experience in liaising with clients
- Tax advisory experience is a bonus but not necessary
Please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 for more information.