- East Melbourne
- $130000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
FutureYou are currently partnered with one of Australia’s leading Packaging Manufacturing business’s that are going through a large spell of growth. With multi sites across Victoria and Australia they are now looking to continue that growth.
About Our Client
My client offers a diverse range of packaging solutions and manufacturers through Food, Dairy, Beverages, Household Consumables and Industrial Packaging.
- Developing a vision and lead the transition to a world class engineering function that supports the goals of the site and overall business.
- Managing a team of engineering professionals and ensuring a solid development structure is in place to build upon this talent and ensure they are engaged and high performing.
- Developing the site Engineering Processes through efficient management of Materials, Planning, Continuous Improvement and ICT Systems.
- Responsibility for site utilities and services.
- Understanding and developing the requirements for Capital funding.
- Managing maintenance material spend combined with a strategy to ensure that the site is getting the best value for the investment.
- Supporting the development of a single company wide engineering strategy
- Time served electrical or mechanical engineer
- Minimum 2 Year’s experience in an engineering manager / head of engineering position
- FMCG / Print / Packaging / Paper / Food Manufacturing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in manual process environment which is less automated
- Real people person that can develop & build excellent relationships
- Root Cause Analysis experience
- Competitive package
- Clear opportunities for growth & development
- Flexible working
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply’ or please forward your resume to BradMacritchie@Future-you.com.au or you can reach me on 0423 018 412