- $120000 per annum, Benefits: PERMANENT ROLE, IMMEDIATE START
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
In this role you will undertake a:
- Complex leasing work across a variety of sectors including industrial, retail, hospitality and residential.
- Working as part of a national real estate team;
- Manage a client with work across various jurisdictions.
This role would suit a career driven mid-level to senior lawyer who is passionate about this work & looking to make a step-up career wise.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 2-5 years’ PAE in commercial property – with at least 2 years’ of leasing expertise;
- Excellent drafting & interpersonal skills.
- You will be autonomous & run your own files.
- Possess managerial qualities with mentorship abilities.
- You will be motivated, energetic and enjoy building relationships with clients.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- First hand exposure to a large client.
- Be part of a collegiate and forward-thinking national firm.
- A host of other incentives & benefits.