- $50000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
This firm is one of the most forward-thinking firms on the Central Coast with highly technical staff and an entrepreneurial approach to the firms future.
Client referrals have contributed hugely to the ever-growing nature of this firm who deliver high-quality services across multiple disciplines. The firm also offers a personalised and goal-orientated service to a growing client base comprised of start-ups requiring business growth advice and various value-add initiatives including software solutions.
Staff at the firm receive ongoing hands-on support from partners as well as attending regular seminars and having access to further in-house training. You will work in a team with like-minded co-workers in a friendly environment with team days out and celebratory lunches for reaching KPIs centred around client servicing and team development.
This role would suit either an Intermediate Accountant or a Senior Accountant and can be adjusted accordingly in line with experience. You will help clients achieve their business goals by meeting with them face to face and working alongside the partners on strategic projects in addition to tax compliance work.
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns for SMEs and large multi-million dollar companies as well as the option to work on SMSFs
- Work alongside senior team members to assist on Business Advisory work
- Provide cloud-based software assistance to clients
- Tax planning
- Mentor junior staff
- Visit clients to gain a better understanding of their business in order to offer a more personalised approach
- At least 2 years experience in professional practice
- Graduate or soon to graduate
- Excellent communication skills
For more information please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or email KateStephenson@future-you.com.au