- $80000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Building materials
- Sydney West and South portfolio
- Multinational company & trusted brand
An international organisation with a mandate to be the best leading name brand in their category. This is organisation produces some of the finest quality products in the building materials sector. They are looking for an accomplished & driven individual who truly knows how to sell into a range of customers from SME to large corporates.
The role available with this organisation is to manage a portfolio of accounts from SME trade type customers through to larger national players. This is a new position within the organisations structure, and you will join an existing and high performing NSW team. Key elements of the role include:
- Management of a portfolio of existing clients
- Prospecting for new business
- Project management
- Ownership of sales target
- Adhering to key KPI’s including meeting targets.
Ideally, we are looking for an individual with a passion for sales and somebody who likes to push their boundaries in exceeding their budgets and stretch targets. Additionally, you will have:
- A sales background within building materials
- Understanding of the architecture and design environment
- Resilient and able to build new relationships and open doors
- Be able to cover a territory around Sydney’s West and South
This business has a rewarding culture and can provide a platform for development as well as great earning potential. A very exciting product range, an engaged and collaborative team are what you can also look forward to.
For more information please contact Nick Hegarty on 02 9195 2330