- Macquarie Park
- $55000 - $60000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Innovative & global leader of specialised Medical Devices
- Administrative support for the Sales Team
- Friendly & collaborative culture | Permanent
Our client is a global and market leading Medical Device company renowned for some of the most innovative and cutting-edge technologies. An award winning organisation with a second to none fantastic company culture based on ethics, honesty, openness and integrity. An exciting permanent opportunity has become available for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team in Macquarie Park.
- Provide administrative support for effective operation of the Sales Team
- Arrange and attend meetings, conferences & functions
- Screening and directing phone calls
- Taking & distributing minutes
- Filing, data entry, printing & binding materials
- Maintain the teams Calendar of Events & Cases - Plan and execute meetings and events
- Schedule domestic and international travel in compliance with existing policies and procedures
- Assist in the creation of correspondence, documents, reports, presentations and /or publications
- Assist the Manager with P&L reporting and budget planning as required
- Assist with processing internal expenses & recording in Concur
- At least 2years experience in similar administrative or team support role
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office - Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, outgoing and team-orientated
- Able to use initiative and problem-solve
- Efficient with high attention to detail
- Certificate II Business Administration ideal but not essential
Join an award-winning Medical Device Company with a second to none company culture, based on ethics, honesty, openness and integrity.
Newly created permanent position
Macquarie Park - Onsite parking available
Offering $55,000 - $60,000 + super (depending on experience)
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Elmira Naghizadeh in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2951.