- $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
You will be an integral part of the team in assisting with and managing tax advisory work, and litigation on behalf of a broad portfolio of clients. You will also have the opportunity for involvement in major international tax issues including general structuring of transactions and transfer pricing issues.
To be successful in this role you will;
- Be commercially astute with strong technical ability.
- Have at least 3 years’ exposure to corporate tax, direct/income tax, land tax or transfer pricing coming from either top-tier private practice or a professional services firm.
- Strong research, drafting & analytical skills.
- Effective communicator with an ability to build rapport with clients.
- Competitive salary package & bonus incentives.
- Access to high calibre corporate client base.
- Flexible working practices.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.