- $90000 per annum, Benefits: competitive salary & secondment opportunites
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
Our client is a leading international firm with a growing demand in the commercial property space. Due to sustained growth, a new role has been created for a bright commercial property lawyer with 2-4 years’ PAE to join a friendly & collegiate team in Sydney.
In this role you will undertake a broad mix of commercial property including advising Australian and international clients on a variety of issues with a focus in the acquisition, development and sale of commercial, industrial, residential and retail properties as well as property finance.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 2-4 years' post-admission experience from a well-regarded top tier firm, international firm or boutique firm;
- You will be autonomous run your own smaller matters and assist on larger-scale matters.
- Have some exposure to property finance.
- Technically competent and driven, with strong academics.
- You will be motivated, energetic and enjoy building relationships with clients.
- Excellent drafting & interpersonal skills.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Collaborative working culture.
- Flexible working practices.
- Secondment opportunities internationally.