- $70000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Top 20 mid-tier firm based in the CBD
- Senior role with clear career progression to Manager
- Client facing role providing comprehensive advisory
FutureYou is partnering with a highly regarded mid-tier firm based in the heart of the CBD. This firm has a varied base of long-standing clients, with a good mix of SMEs and large international clients. The firm boasts beautiful modern offices, with spacious boardrooms and a large kitchenette. You will have excellent career progression opportunities working in a team with clear career progression to Director.
Working closely with the partners, you will have exposure to large proprietary clients across all 4 Business Services teams, while also working closely with the Taxation Specialist team. You will work in a team of experienced accountants with excellent team culture.
In your role you will work in a team with $1.5mil in fees reporting into the manager and director.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals.
- Review the work of Junior staff.
- Attending client meetings
- Providing clients with comprehensive business advisory
- Tax planning, cashflow, forecasting and assisting clients with Div7a legislation
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Strong attention to detail and client service oriented mindset.
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.