- $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Associate or Special Counsel with at least 8 years’ PAE in the media, IP & teleco space to join a top-rated global IP practice learning from specialists in their field. Working closely with a well-respected Partner, your responsibilities will include:
- Advising market leading companies in the telco, healthcare, FMCG and technology sectors.
- Handling predominately media/IP litigation focused matters as well as regulatory work;
- You will gain exposure to trade mark registration, distribution and agency arrangements, franchising and privacy amongst other areas.
You will possess:
- A minimum of 8 years’ PAE across media & IP including digital copyright, government procurement/defence contracting, defamation and telco work gained within a specialist IP practice or a well-regarded IP team;
- Copyright, defamation and media regulation experience is mandatory.
- Experience managing & mentoring lawyers and high-level decision-making capabilities;
- Client-facing with a desire to build & grow the practice;
- Commercially-astute with strong technical skills; and
- Strong academics.
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Exposure to high-level client portfolio.
- A host of other incentives & benefits.
- A friendly and collaborative team culture
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981.