- Sydney C B D
- $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
• Global FMCG leader
• Exceptional support
Our client is renown for offering exceptional support and training they are highly regarded and publicly awarded for how they value their employee's. Add to this a Global giant who have the number one brands in market and you have an amazing opportunity to join them and take a peak behind the curtain. This will initially be a contract role however due to the size of the business and opportunities offered this could culminating in a permanent opportunity for the right candidate so yo never know how your hard work may pay off.
- Utilise brand metrics to successful develop brand campaigns
- Working cross functionally to develop brand intiatives
- Develop and deliver all internal and external brand presentations
- Manage Agency - spend, budgets and delivery on time
- Manage your team of Brand executives development, coaching and training
- analysis of consumer insights to predict brand issues and opportunities
Ideally you come from a T1 FMCG or OTC business having proven success driving brands in a highly competitive market. You will have an absolute passion and drive to support and grow your team and celebrate in their success. You have worked in large organisations where you have managed multiple stakeholders internally and have also forged strong relationships with external stakeholders such as agencies. You will have impeccable communication and time management as well a resilience to handle a very fast paced environment.
On offer is an initial contract with a package in the vicinity of $200k commensurate for experience. Please apply now and if there are further questions after your application has been submitted please feel free to call Lisa Chesterman on 91952347