- $70000 - $90000 per annum, Benefits: Great Commissions and Benefits
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- High growth company and sector
- Competitive uncapped commission
- Long term career opportunity
As a result of continuing growth, our client who are a national human capital advisory organisation are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to be part of an exciting high growth business. With a centrally located office in the Melbourne CBD, they have fostered a unique team orientated culture where success is celebrated and career development opportunities are unlimited.
Reporting to the State Manager, the Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with potential clients. We are seeking someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales, a proven track record of success and someone who takes a hands-on approach to building business opportunities.
You will be an experienced Business Development Manager from a consultative B2B sales environment. You will also meet the following criteria:
- Circa 5+ years successful sales and business development experience within a B2B environment
- Experience in the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business while providing excellent client service
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
On offer to the successful candidate will be a competitive salary package of base + super + commissions. The successful candidate will also be provided opportunities for career progression, professional development and personal growth. An autonomous, fun and relaxed work environment and the opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic team is also on offer.
For more information please contact Marc Richardson on 03 8547 1363