- $140000 - $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 days ago
- My client is seeking to add headcount at a Development Manager level
- Tier 1 Organisation that focuses on Commercial, Retail, Healthcare assets across Australia
- Experience across multiple assets classes with top tier organisations is required
Collaborating with FutureYou, my client is a Tier 1 Property Developer and Investor that focuses on retail and commercial projects across Australia.
With a flat structure, they are nimble in their decision making process, and this role will have exposure to the full lifecycle of development from acquisitions through to handover.
With a strong background in mixed-use development management, you will be required to manage the following commercial inputs and outputs on multiple projects nationally:
- Financials - ensure that the projects are being delivered in accordance with the budgets and programs;
- Reporting - preparation of reports and presentations to the internal and external Stakeholders;
- Leasing - engagement and management of AFL's and consultants to ensure a timely leasing and/or sales & marketing program;
- Consultants - management and coordination of project consultants;
- Risk mitigation - ability to assess, identify and manage all potential risks associated to the project;
- Acquisitions - work with the acquisitions team to identify place making projects;
- Team management – manage a team of experience Development Managers; and
- Culture - Contribute to a positive and energetic business morale.
To be successful in this role, you must display the following qualities:
- Proven Development Management experience on a mixed-use development within the Australia marketplace;
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and business sense;
- A team orientated focus, with the ability to work with a range of internal and external personnel;
- Degree qualified in either real estate, construction or similar; and
- Confident and self-motivated, with a willingness to contribute ideas, views and expertise.
My client offers the opportunity to be involved in all elements of the property development lifecycle, to be part of a well-respected and well renowned development organization.