- North Sydney
- $80000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
This is a Junior/Assistant Manager role in a highly-respected mid-tier firm in Sydney. The firm has a strong reputation for its technical capabilities and services some very HNWIs in addition to large multinationals and SMEs. Their brand-new offices utilize the latest technology to provide superb areas for staff training in state-of-the-art facilities with a paperless environment. The Partners put staff training and engagement as a top priority making this firm a leader in staff retention and progression. The modern office space caters for an excellent team environment where Directors and staff can communicate efficiently and bounce ideas off each other generating efficient and effective outcomes for the clients.
The key aspect of this role is to be a leader whilst working alongside the Managing Partner in their team of 5. The firm are seeking someone with exceptional leadership skills and a natural ability to motivate and inspire those around them. Candidates with a keen interest in technology are preferred.
- Direct client management of a diverse portfolio
- Provide strategic business advice
- Services including management reporting, cash-flow forecasting, succession planning
- Commercial analysis in order to identify areas for value-add
- Provide advice on complex tax issues
- Manage and lead a team of 3/4 staff
- CA/CPA qualified
- Over 5 years experience
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Ability to provide business advice
- A desire to strive for excellence
Working hours are flexible and there are monthly drinks and regular sporting/social activities.
Breakfast, coffee and snacks are provided for staff.
This will be a superb role for a personable yet technical accountant who would like to lead a team.
Please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or KateStephenson@future-you.com.au for more information.