- $55000 - $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- 4 Partner, 40 staff firm in Camberwell
- Conveniently located near trains, trams and has car parking
- Annual salary bonuses
FutureYou is partnering with a 4 partner firm in Camberwell who are showing excellent year on year growth. This firm has substantially doubled its headcount and fee base in the past 3 years, with a view to more than double the fees again over the next 5 years. Partners in the firm are very hands on, exercising an open door policy for their staff.
The culture within the firm is professional but down to earth. The office has a beautiful outdoor area to eat in and a nice kitchenette for lunch. The firm is also surrounded by cafes, restaurants, shops and bars that the team often enjoy together. This firm has a strong belief that happy workers are productive workers.
In your role, you will work closely with senior staff on clients up to $50mil annual turnover and complex multi entity groups.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Attend client meetings with Senior staff.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 12 months experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.