- $90000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- 4 Partner firm based in Footscray
- Beautiful modern offices with free parking
- Pathway to partnership
FutureYou is partnering with a highly regarded firm based 15 minutes outside the CBD, with free onsite parking and a 5 minute walk from the station. This firm has beautiful modern offices with an excellent social culture. This firm encourages their accountants to get out and meet their clients onsite, helping to really understand their clients’ needs.
The culture at this firm is extremely sociable and team orientated, where staff enjoy 6 official functions for the year, as well as many unofficial outings organised by the social committee. This firm has excellent training and career development, as displayed by 2 associate partners, who began at the firm as graduates.
In your role, you will assist the Partner in managing 5 other accountants, while providing comprehensive SMSF advice to clients.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Provide superannuation and tax advice to clients and referral partners.
- To review and improve data quality on an ongoing basis.
- To identify and champion opportunities for improving administration processes.
- Ensure funds are compliant with Superannuation Industry (Supervision) and Income Tax Assessment Acts and Regulations.
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements and Annual Returns prior to be being distributed to clients
- Entering and maintaining accurate financial and non-financial data into the business’s systems and tools.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 4 years’ experience working in a superannuation field
- CA/CPA qualified & RG146 compliant
- Experience providing expert advice on superannuation strategies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in preparing non-superannuation fund financials
- Experience managing/supervising a team of accountants
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.