- $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
• CBD location
I am seeking a Disputes Paralegal to work for mid to large tier national law firm based in Melbourne's CBD.
- Delivering high quality, accurate work while managing deadlines and competing priorities;
- Working with a number of key clients;
- Taking carriage of consumer and commercial recovery matters;
- Post judgment debt recovery and enforcement, namely bankruptcy, winding up, property seize and sell, garnishee, warrants and oral examination procedures;
- Ability to achieve both the client’s and firm’s aim in terms of KPIs, including turnaround times in a methodical, efficient and professional way;
- Utilising client portals to advise client and update them on their matters;
- Assisting with establishing effective work practices to ensure budget and recovery targets are met; and
- General administration such as softcopy and hardcopy filing, archiving, photocopying, scanning, emails.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a paralegal role with specific experience in disputes
- Client focused, have high integrity and a strong work ethic;
- Highly organised;
- Impressive attention to detail;
- Highly developed document production and proof-reading skills; and
- Ability to build strong working relationships both within the team, and with our clients.
Competitive salary remuneration package based upon experience $70,000 - $90,000 package
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Baker on 03 8547 1371