- $55000 - $58000 per annum, Benefits: Plus bonus
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Retail/Shopping Centre Administration Manager, Geelong location
- Must have 3yrs+ in Administration, strong attention to detail & customer service skills
- Excellent opportunity to start your shopping centre management career
Partnering with FutureYou, we are seeking an Administration Manager to be located in the Centre Management office of one of Melbourne’s most popular Geelong shopping centres.
Our client is one of Australia's largest diversified property group - owning, developing and managing a large portfolio of retail centres, industrial parks, and commercial assets. This role will be located at their Shopping Centre.
Reporting directly to the long-standing Centre Manager, as the Administration Manager you will provide on-going support and assistance within all functions of administration within the shopping centre.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Support to Centre Manager, Leasing Team and Facility Manager in all administrative tasks;
- Monitoring, reporting on and supporting the collection of tenant Arrears;
- Ensure tenancy schedule accuracy and preparation of Tenant Information for Lease Administration;
- Property budgets preparation and administration;
- Resourcing the front desk, dealing with customer enquiries;
- Assist with Casual Mall Leasing;
- Raising purchase orders and processing invoices
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 + years in an administration or office management position, ideally directly within centre management, real estate or construction firm.
On offer is an opportunity to join an employer of choice that offers an incredible company culture, great work life balance and an attractive salary.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.