- $100,000 - $120,000 + Super
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Provide advice to an existing book of clients on risk & growing wealth
- Family owned business with big growth plans
- Market leader in Insurance, Superannuation & Investments
FutureYou have partnered with an exceptional client in financial services sector that is looking for a passionate and autonomous Senior Financial Planner to join their team within the Risk insurance space. This brand is experiencing considerable growth and are looking to fill various sales roles over the coming 12 months. This company has been established for 50 years and has welcomed new changes in the industry.
The Senior Financial Planner will primarily focus on maintain the existing book of clients by providing ongoing advice and guidance via face to face and phone contact with their active client book. You will use your in-depth industry knowledge to identify new opportunities. You will be a great communicator who succeeds at building long term relationships.
You will be a highly motivated, passionate individual with great industry knowledge. Ideally, you will also meet the following criteria:
- Ability to prepare and contact interviews and reviews from prospects and existing clients
- Provide technically competent financial planning advice that matches client needs
- Minimum 3 year’s experience as a Financial Planner
- Up to date with products and services along with financial market trends
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with referral networks
- Achieve targets related to funds under management, fees generated, new clients and retention of existing clients
- Qualified to provide advice as per the FASEA requirements
- ADFP or approved equivalent
- Full compliance with CPD training requirements, TPB and ASIC standards
A competitive salary package inclusive of base salary + Super will be on offer to the successful candidate, together with an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Anthony Zaman on 0434 242 723