- $125000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Credit and Operations Manager
- Permanent opportunity within a high performing organisation
- CBD location
Our client is a leading player within the financial services industry, successfully providing SME and commercial loans for the past twenty-years.
Offering a collaborative and successful team culture, our client is a big advocate of personal and professional development. Aesthetically, the office environment is innovative and theme based which motivates employees to go above and beyond.
The performance of the Credit and Operation Manager will ultimately be measured by his/her ability to run a portfolio of consumer loans efficiently while delivering strong results on customer satisfaction. The Credit and Operations Manager will ensure the smooth running of all front end, pre-settlement operations, with the core responsibilities as follows:
- Manage the pipeline of loans coming into the business; will assess 2500 applications and typically ensures $200m in annual settlements
- Manage front end operations pre-settlement stage; over-seeing a wide range of operational activities alongside managing customer relationships. These include but are not limited to; performing credit analysis, establishing direct communication channels with applicants and borrowers, issuing loan agreements, applying payments to individual accounts, identifying delinquent accounts, taking direct collections action, issuing monthly statements and addressing customer claims etc
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key stakeholders to boost efficiency and productivity; primarily with brokers, lawyers, valuers, funders
- Ensure that the business runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Possess an aptitude for reading and absorbing information.
- Write credit proposals and credit reports, draft evaluations and legal documents
- Responsible for staffing, resource allocation, KPI and Target setting
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on the overall status of operations and deliver results and improvement plans to the Senior Leadership Team and the Board
To be successful in this application, you will have:
- 5-years of experience in Credit Management, ideally from a non-bank lender
- Qualification: Degree level or MBA
- Understanding of the full credit life-cycle; including fraud, collections, acquisition and recoveries.
- An ability to work with data, perform analysis and communicate results.
Attributes for success:
- High achieving
- High attention-to-detail
This is an attractive opportunity for a high performer seeking to join a cool, innovative brand that promotes and supports professional growth. Our client can offer:
- High-performance culture
- Quarterly and annual perks/bonuses
- Work hard/ play hard environment
- Salary: Between $100-125k plus super (depending on experience and skill-set)