- $120000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Marketing and Performance Manager to optimise and improve the brand's digital media investment through measurement, analysis and development of digital media strategy.
As a highly motivated and driven Senior Digital Performance Manager, you will accelerate the growth and drive of the business by building digital brand awareness and lead generation in order to support key sales funnels. You should be passionate about getting creative with content and digital marketing thinking of new ways to reach the customer database and increase outreach!
You will ensure greater efficiency and effectiveness across all digital channels (search, social, display , EDMs, video, mobile, affiliate) and the user journey through to site, and will advise on the optimal media mix for our digital activity to achieve business outcomes tailored to different localised branches.
You will be the expert on site for digital & develop world leading digital media strategies & executions.
Your New Role Will See You
- Plan and execute all SEO/SEM, web, marketing database, email, social media and advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Manage all affilliates and 3rd party tools to assess against goals (KPIs & ROI) to identify success and effectiveness
- Set strategy and core best practice to help educate other areas of the business
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimise content
- Prepare best in class content for digital and print
- Manage annual event calendar including promotional booths, trade shows and promotional events
- Core competitor analysis
- Optimise landing pages and user funnels
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in a digital analytical or performance based role
- Exceptional in Microsoft Excel
- Highly analytical and proactive
- Experienced with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, EDM platforms (e.g. MailChimp), HTML, CSS and Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrable experience with A/B and MVT testing
- Experience identifying target audiences
- Strong organisational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working out alternatives and coping with ever changing work demands
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Enjoys working within a team & brings energy to the group
- Passionate, friendly and diverse work force
- Excellent career development to a senior leadership position
- Recognition programs
- Modern Offices with on site parking
- Flexible working hours
- Some travel
If this role sounds like your ideal opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via this website, NOW!