- $75,000 + Super + Comms + Bonus OTE $180k
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Join a nonbank lender growing rapidly
- Team of high performing sales team
- Incentives, Team trips and a huge OTE
FutureYou have partnered with an exceptional client in the Financial services sector, more specifically a non-bank lender that is looking for a passionate, driven and autonomous Business Development Manager to join their team. This brand has had sigificant growth over the past 5 years and is looking to grow their sales team.
The Business Development Manager will have a split role between building a portfolio of broker networks by conducting business development but also require your relationship management skills to maintain a portfolio of clients which will generate the business revenue. The opportunity will also have you working the loan applications you generate with the team ensuring your deals are completed. You will require your existing business development skill set to to generate opportunity, grow relationships and create strategies to hit targets. The successful candidate will have hands on experience with business development and proven results in sales. You will be a highly motivated, passionate individual with some industry knowledge preferred but not manditory. Ideally, you will also meet the following criteria:
- Ability to generate new business with strong negotiation and closing skills
- Confident at prospecting for new business, building relationships and managing an existing portfolio
- Provides excellent and consistent customer service
- 3 + years experience as a BDM or Account manager
- Lending experience preferred but not esential
- Ability to back yourself and produce results to hit KPI's
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional personal presentation
- Excellent organisation, time management and planning skills
- Compeditive salary package + commissions + bonus - OTE $180,000
- Excellent team culture in a prosales environment
- Benefits such as Trips overseas and interstate for team success e.g. Trip to USA, driving supercars from LA to Vegas!
A competitive salary package inclusive of base salary and commission will be on offer to the successful candidate, together with an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Anthony Zamam on 0434 242 723.