- $120k to $125k base + super + bonus
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Major Financial Services Organisation in Sydney CBD
- Enhance & Impact Methodology, Quality Assurance, Governance & Existing Frameworks
- Flexible Working Hours in this permanent Part-Time role (3 days per week)
My client is an industry leader within Financial Services known for its high-performing culture and work/life flexibility. They are looking for a high-performing Internal Audit Manager to enhance the quality of the Internal Audit Function in this permanent part-time role working 3 days a week.
The purpose of this role is to provide independent assurance on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls to the Board Audit Committee (BAC), Board Risk Committee (BRC), subsidiary Board committees, Group Executives, external auditors and regulatory bodies.
- Monitor and enhance the quality of the Internal Audit Function by impacting methodology, quality assurance, governance and existing frameworks
- Provide audit expertise and insight to the Annual Internal Audit Planning and Board Reporting processes
- Provides risk management and internal control advice to business units
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders
To be successful, you must have:
- Minimum 3 years of Internal Audit experience in a similar role
- CIA qualified
- Experience enhancing methodology, quality assurance, governance and frameworks
- Ability to drive enhancements and work autonomously
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively negotiate and influence
- Natural application of initiative, innovation and continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work 3 days a week
The salary on offer is $120k to $125k base + super + bonus.
Flexible working hours offered in this permanent part-time role (3 days per week).
Please contact Neha Jain on 0421 114 847 for a confidential discussion or email your CV to email@example.com