- $165000 - $220000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Developer & landlord seeking to add headcount
- State wide industrial & light commercial portfolio
- Must have a strong asset management background
My client is a developer and asset manager that owns and operates a mixed-use property portfolio across Australia. They are currently seeking an Asset Manager to manage a portfolio of industrial and light commercial assets across Melbourne.
This is an opportunity to take over an exceptionally run property portfolio that is predominantly made up industrial and light commercial assets, some of them about to go through large redevelopment management plans.
Working directly for the client you will manage, maintain and build-on the existing tenant relationships. Be required to carry out all aspects of Asset Management including liaising with tenants and third party managers, financial management and arrears, negotiation of leases, driving the marketing strategy, working with the maintenance, CAPEX and development teams, and working closely with the head of industrial in executing strategy to maximise value of the portfolio.
With four direct reports, you will have experience in managing, and mentoring staff, and have the ability to lead by example. Some travel interstate is required.
In order to be considered for this position, the following skills are required:
- Proven industrial or commercial property management experience in industrial or light commercial, or of the like;
- Outstanding negotiation, conflict resolution and presentation skills;
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills;
- A track record of engagement with key stakeholders and past experience managing retailer relationships is crucial.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and strong reporting and financials skills are a must sense;
- Ability to manage a drive a team of experienced Property Managers;
- A team orientated focus, with the ability to work with a range of internal and external personnel; and
- Confident and self-motivated, with a willingness to contribute ideas, views and expertise.
On offer is an excellent base salary, great company culture and an opportunity to manage a property portfolio across Australia. Some travel is involved.
My client offers the opportunity for you to be involved in all elements of the industrial lifecycle, to be part of a well - respected and well renowned property organisation. You will also be joining a highly experienced property team who will be able to offer support and training.