- Sydney C B D
- Competitive salary.
- Job Type
- 14 days ago
In this role you will help lead projects to build and implement risk and regulatory frameworks, whilst performing high level oversight of local and global compliance systems of Australia’s leading companies. The role will involve you leading and developing junior members of the team through knowledge sharing and training whilst managing high level projects.
In this role you will:
- Provide regulatory advice on important issues to various businesses
- Be at the forefront of policy requirements and changes
- Analyse the business activities of various firms and come up with solutions to manage compliance, regulatory and policy requirements
- Perform high level oversight of processes and systems
- Develop, coach and mentor junior members of the team
You will have a background in Operational/Enterprise Risk and compliance or tax advisory, legal or audit. You will have a strong command of the Australian regulatory environment and will be able to advise firms accordingly. You will have experience in coaching and developing staff members, managing complex projects and building strong stakeholder relationships.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then please press apply or send your CV to JacobBryk@future-you.com.au
FutureYou Risk and Compliance welcome all applicants for a confidential career discussion for this role or any other suitable Audit, Risk and Compliance positions that we are currently working on.
To be eligible for this role you will need full working rights for Australia.
0431 762 341