- $105000 - $110000 per annum, Benefits: + Super Annuation
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
• Market leader in their product lines globally
• Rotating shift pattern, major focus on KPI development
The client is a leader globally within their food categories. Producing a wide range of frozen and chilled products the client requires a World Class Shift Manager, reporting to the Plant Director.
If you are willing to work rotating shifts then this is an opportunity to join a true market leader that prides itself on career development, inclusion and diversity. Reporting directlty to the Plant Director you will work a rotating shift pattern and will:
- Manage the team of 50 across production and warehousing
- Be responsible for KPI reporting, labour planning and continuous improvement
- Drive waste reduction initiatives and in conjunction with engineering develop a comprehensive TPM program to increase OEE on site
- Champion a culture of engagement and development with safe working always being the primary focus
- Develop first classs relationships across the leadership team to enable world class performance and delivery
You will be able to evidence your background in shift management from a FOOD or FMCG background. You will be Degree qualified and approach Production Management from aperspective of safety and people development. You will be able to evidence improvements regards both OEE and Waste reduction and approach your work in a dynamic fashion. You will want to work in a complex multi line environmet and thrive in a high pressure, delivery focused manufacturing environment.
$110,000 + Super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381