- North Sydney
- $60000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- Lending Specialist
- Global business
- Competitive salary package
Operating on a global platform, our client is a leading provider of critical financial services and pride themselves on their service provision, customer centricity and collaborative team culture.
Given the recent regulatory changes to the industry, our client seeks to appoint a qualified lending specialist into the team; someone who recognises the value of partner relationships and someone who can provide sound advice with clarity and integrity.
The Lending Specialist will act as an intermediary between the partner and the customer, guiding the latter through the lending process seamlessly. The core responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Conduct telephone loan appointments with borrowers
- Process and write loan applications for submission
- Liaise with the Credit and Settlements team on the status of loan applications
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing networks
- Generate sales and revenue for the Group
- Provision of exemplary levels of service to both internal and external customers
- Ongoing strong communication and turnaround times associated with the loan application process
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Day to day operation within the business risk framework
To be successful in this application, you will have an innate ability to build and sustain long-standing relationships with partners; appropriately managing expectations and instilling confidence in the brand. Similarly, you will have extensive experience within asset finance to be able to appropriately guide the customer through the lending process delivering them to point of sale. This is a relatively new team, therefore; a resilient individual who will adapt as the team grows is a prerequisite; someone who can handle change, has solid life experience, is ambitious and comfortable with objection handling.
- Customer care experience and centricity is essential.
- Financial services experience is essential.
- Cert IV in Financial Services desired.
- Knowledge of the Regulatory environment
- A degree in Business, Accounting or other relevant qualification
- Credit Assessment: The ability to understand and appropriately utilise systems and processes within Credit and collections.
- Legal and Compliance: The ability to understand and utilise legislative requirements for the benefit of the organization
- IT Knowledge: The ability to understand and utilise technology to achieve required position outcomes
- Risk: Ability to assess and mitigate risk for the benefit of the organisation
- Permanent opportunity
- Salary is dependent on experience but ranges between $60-80k plus super
- Flexible working - rota between 9am-7pm daily
- Quick turnaround