- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- CBD location
- Australian owned business
- Stunning offices
About the role:
This locally owned business in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD has a reputable reputation in the Australian market.
As the Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be the first point of call to any inquiries coming through to the CEO’s office and lead by example as a senior member of the administrative team.
You will take part in high level internal and external meetings and ensure that exceptional customer service is given at all times.
- Diary management
- Travel bookings
- Minutes in meetings
- Providing efficient email correspondence
- Managing records database
- Providing exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- General administrative tasks
- Experience as an EA supporting c-suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS office suite
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372