- North Sydney
- $130k to $145k base + super + bonus
- Job Type
- 22 days ago
- Product Pricing, Insights & Analysis role
- Major Financial Services organisation in Sydney CBD
- Influence Senior Executives in Product Pricing & Drive Strategy
My client is a major Financial Services organisation which is known for its remarkable organic growth, great reputation in the Australian market, its fantastic culture and flexibility.
They are seeking a high caliber Pricing Manager to work closely with the Senior Executive Leadership team to influence product pricing decisions and drive strategy.
- Product pricing, margin and performance analysis
- Analysing the cost and profit margins on each product
- Building financial models to analyse the returns and margins of each product
- Analysing how funding markets and funding structures operate
- Determining loss/profit making products and accordingly influence senior Executive decisions to increase/decrease pricing rates
- Liaising with senior executives across the business including CEO, CFO and Heads of Business Units to influence product pricing decisions and drive strategy.
- Managing 1 direct report
- Driving market analysis, industry analysis, competitor analysis and product analysis so as to develop commercial strategy and to identify potential profit making or cost cutting opportunities
The successful candidate will have:
- CA/CPA/CFA qualification
- 5+ years experience working with Retail Banking products in a product pricing, analysis, insights and financial modelling focused role
- Exposure to securitisation and waterfalls will be highly regarded
- Previous experience business partnering with senior stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to manipulate data using v-lookups, pivot tables and complex formulas
- Excellent communication skills
The salary on offer is $130k to $145k base + super + bonus.
Please contact Neha Jain on 0421 114 847 for a confidential discussion or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org