- North Sydney
- $120k to $140k base + super
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Financial Modelling, Forecasting, Analysis & Insights role
- Business Partnering with CEO, CFO & Exec Leadership Team
- Major Financial Services organisation in Sydney CBD
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation expriencing remarkable organic growth. They are known for their great reputation in the Australian market, fantastic culture and flexibility. They are looking for a high performing Senior Analyst with a Financial Modelling and Analysis background to generate insights and assist the Senior Executive Leadership team to drive company strategy and financial performance.
- Performing forecasting and analytics across the Retail Banking product portfolios
- Developing financial models, forecasting model and performing scenario analysis to extract actionable commercial insights on each product portfolio and influence CEO and CFO decisions
- Driving market analysis, industry analysis, competitor analysis and product analysis so as to develop commercial strategy
- Identifying change drivers and performing ad hoc analysis
- Business partnering and senior stakeholder liaison with the CFO, CEO, Heads of Business and other revenue generating teams to help drive business strategy.
The successful candidate will have:
- CA/CPA/CFA qualification
- 5+ years experience working with Retail Banking products (Mortgages, Loans, Lending) in a forecasting, analysis, insights and financial modelling focused role
- Previous experience business partnering with senior stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to manipulate data using v-lookups, pivot tables and complex formulas
- Excellent communication skills
The salary on offer is $120k to $140k base + super + bonus.
Please contact Neha Jain on 0421 114 847 for a confidential discussion or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org