- $130000 - $160000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Package
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Legal Counsel
- Transactional and Non-Transactional legal services
- In-House – Leading Global Bank
A leading Global Bank is seeking a legal counsel to join their in-house legal team. The role will be supporting the Head of Group Legal and other team members to provide legal advice across a number of key business units within the bank. This opportunity offers the chance to be an integral part of a high performing and collegiate legal team.
- Drafting and reviewing loan documentation
- Providing advice and recommendation on security documentation
- Reviewing and implementing new policies and procedures
- Liaising with key stakeholders and panel law firms
- Advising and keeping the business updated on regulatory changes
- Ideally, a minimum of 4 years’ experience gained in-house or within a renowned law firm
- Experience preparing loan documentation
- Exposure to PPSR and real property securities will be viewed favorably
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
In return the opportunity offers a flexible working environment and market competitive renumeration package.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.