- $50000 - $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Established firm with well-respected senior leadership team
- Award winning training and leadership programs
- Newly renovated offices
- Value-add service focus
- Friday drinks in the office and social team
- Personalised recognition for work ethic and client servicing
This is one of Newcastle's leading firms in relation to client service offerings and employee development. The firm holds an impressive reputation for their strategic approach to servicing their clients and are leaders in offering a sophisticated business advisory and tax service to a range of large businesses, start-ups and HNWIs. Due to it's high-quality work and quality client relationships, this firm is experiencing significant growth.
Award-winning training is accessible to staff across all levels and CA/CPA fees will be paid upfront. The office is paperless and boats the latest technology. A team environment with accessible partners ensures that staff are working together to work most efficiently to obtain the best results for clients.
The firm has an impressive community presence, regularly hosting events and being actively involved in charity. Staff also benefit from regular team and individual incentives in addition to an exciting social club.
As an Intermediate you will work alongside Managers and Partners in a client-facing role to assist clients with tax & business matters and to enable them to grow their business and make strategic commercial decisions.
You will work on clients with turnovers from $2-150m including multi-internationals.
As part of your role you will:
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns for SMEs and large multi-million dollar companies as well as the option to work on SMSFs
- Work alongside senior team members to assist on Business Advisory work
- Provide cloud-based software assistance to clients
- Tax research & planning
- Visit clients to gain a better understanding of their business in order to offer a more personalised approach
- 2-4 years experience in Australian public practice
- Degree qualified or graduated
- Experience speaking with clients directly
- CA/CPA study fees paid upfront
- Additional training provided worth up to $2k per quarter
- Progression to Senior within 12-18 months
- Competitive salary
- All expenses paid social incentives such as in-office campaigns, activity afternoons and team drinks
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723.