- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
- Excellent career development & global opportunities
- Global leading brand
- Supportive environment
Our client is a world leader in the vehicle rental and mobility markets.
- Develop new business opportunities by identifying prospects primarily within the leasing, novated and roadside assistance industries.
- Responsible for managing compliance and profitability of a small portfolio of key existing vehicle replacement customers.
- Prepare professional well-presented tender responses and presentations to secure new business and renewals for existing clients
- Develop and execute structured sales plans to deliver new business sales targets in the vehicle replacement segment
- This hands-on role will drive the development and expansion of the vehicle replacement segment while fostering long-term relationships and meeting set targets.
- Experience in car rental or the leasing industry with a proven ability to secure new business and manage existing contracts
- Experience in a BDM or new business generation role in the B2B and B2B2C sector
- Proven experience developing customer relationships in a B2B and B2B2C environment
- B2B experience specialising in new business acquisition, account management and existing client contract negotiation
- Exceptional customer service skills and drive to deliver quality outcomes for both external and internal customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels of the business
A competitive salary package plus fully maintained car will be on offer to the successful candidate, together with an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Marc Richardson on 03 8547 1363.