- $75000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
- 5 partner firm based in Essendon
- Industry leading training and development
- Onsite car parking available
FutureYou is partnering with one of the largest accounting firms West of the CBD who are renowned for their expert training and development. This firm prides themselves on accelerating the careers of their accountants, from graduates right through to managers. They provide weekly internal training sessions, as well as lots of external training and seminars.
Culture in this firm is key to its ongoing success. The team is very collaborative, with accountants working closely with managers for support and mentoring. The partners also have an open door policy, choosing to work in the open planned area with everyone else. The social club also organises regular events outside of work, which staff are encouraged to attend if they like. Work-life flexibility is also an integral key to the firm’s excellent staff retention, with flexible working hours being an option.
In your role, you will be responsible for working on a diverse client base up to $100mil, with the average turnovers being approximately $30mil.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for individuals, partnerships, companies and trusts.
- Assist the Manager in managing, mentoring and reviewing the work of staff.
- Run your own client meetings.
- Overseeing your own portfolio of clients.
- Providing clients with comprehensive business advisory
- Management of WIP and preparing Workflow Budgets.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Completed CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Experience supervising staff
- Relaxed personality with exposure to client facing roles
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.