- Hotham Hill
- $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
- CBD location
- Excellent clients and better culture
- Looking for intermediate or senior accountants
FutureYou are currently partnering with a 6 partner firm in Melbourne CBD. This firm offers their clients a range of services to best provide assistance to the firm.
Located close to public transport it is easily accessible. With a huge range of nice cafes and shops you will be spoilt for choice on where to eat with your new colleagues.
The firm fosters a paperless cloud environment with plenty of flexibility.
For all of your career aspirations this firm will provide the training you need. They are always happy to feed peoples knowledge.
You will be reporting to a manager and partners, your role will include but not be limited to.
- Successfully undertaking all communications with the clients
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- Have a minimum of 3 years' local experience
- Experience in working in a senior accountant capacity within Business Services
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.