- South Melbourne
- $60000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- CBD location
- Excellent clients and better culture
- Looking for intermediate or senior accountants
FutureYou are currently partnering with a 6 partner firm in Melbourne CBD. This firm offers their clients a range of services to best provide assistance to the firm.
Located close to public transport it is easily accessible. With a huge range of nice cafes and shops you will be spoilt for choice on where to eat with your new colleagues.
The firm fosters a paperless cloud environment with plenty of flexibility.
For all of your career aspirations this firm will provide the training you need. They are always happy to feed peoples knowledge.
You will be reporting to a manager and partners, your role will include but not be limited to.
- Successfully undertaking all communications with the clients
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- Have a minimum of 3 years' local experience
- Experience in working in a senior accountant capacity within Business Services
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
- Not only does this firm have one of the most comfortable and inviting cultures that I have ever been to they are also professional and respected in the market place.
- They training they provide is tailored to you and your wants.
- They have an open door policy and will continue to help you grow with the work you will get involved in.
- They provide second to none training
- Yearly retreats
- Social clubs
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.