- $165000 - $175000 per annum, Benefits: + Bonus
- Job Type
- 7 days ago
• Develop your leadership profile; manage a team
• Strong company culture, collaborative and commercial
About the Organisation
This retail business group comprises a diverse yet dynamic collection of clothing, apparel, accessories and fashion brands. With a progressive, forward thinking reputation for commercially focused decision making, this organisation is passionate about ensuring the best customer experience, unsurpassed product quality and excellent service levels.
About the Role
As Merchandise Manager you will you have a high level of exposure to an experienced leadership team whilst taking responsibility for your own direct reports of buyers and planners. You will work collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure that your commercial insights and analytical reports are concise, accurate and crisply presented to animate and bring to the life the story behind the numbers. Your role will be to ensure that business critical decisions can be made swiftly, relying on the absolute integrity of your presentations and commentary. In short, the business intelligence you prepare and present will be the key to success.
You will have a proven track-record of success working within the fashion retail industry. Your merchandise buying, planning and forecasting skills will combine with an obvious people focused flair to engage and drive outcomes in a collaborative and team-orientated manner.
About the Benefits
- Excellent working culture.
- Career progression opportunity.
- Highly regarded leadership team.
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus in addition
- In the first instance, please upload your resume using the online link.
- To discuss your CV please contact Christian Bloomfield on 0432 929-983.